Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Designing Regenerative Cultures
Daniel Christian Wahl, Triarchy Press, p. 269, 2016
What´s wrong with our societies, organizations, ideologies, worldviews & cultures – and how can we put them right? This impressive book covers society, finance, agriculture, design, ecology, sustainability and organization to find answers to this question.
The author Daniel Christian Wahl structured his book in the following 7 important questions:
- Why change the narrative now? In the first chapter he describes the urgency of rethinking. The statement ´The ´why´ will guide the ´what´ and ´how'´ is particularly interesting for managers.
- Why choose transformative over sustaining innovation? This chapter will help you to understand and implement the importance of profound innovations in the right direction.
- Why do we nee to think and act more systemically? Contains the answer to the question: How can we participate appropriately in complex systems?
- Why nurture resilience and whole-systems health? In this chapter you will learn something about the Earth Overshoot Day, planetary boundaries and (transformative) resilience.
- Why take a design-based approach? Design is where theory and practice meet.
- How can we learn to better design as nature? Here the author shows how we can learn from living systems, green chemistry & material science and create biologically inspired innovation and predict design etc.
- Why are regenerative cultures rooted in cooperation?
Finally, the following topics will be discussed: regenerative agriculture and its effective responses to climate change, creating circular economies, regenerative economy and the necessity shifting from quantitative to qualitative growth.
Daniel Christian Wahl provides rich answers to these questions and accompanies them with refreshing quotations and graphs. He makes a great job in reaching the audience and make them think and reflect.
Tripl3Leader recommends this book to executives who are looking for purpose and inspiration for future business. The author shows many interesting possibilities to think outside the box and explore new ways to answer the question `How can we create conditions conducive to life´. The work of Daniel Christian Wahl is a great impulse on the way to becoming an effectively sustainable manager.
You can order it directly with the button on the left. Enjoy the inspiration!