People Leadership & Problem-Solving - Modul 2 - True Leadership Journey 2021/22
On June 28, 2022, the second module of the True Leadership Journey will start:
The modular course in blended learning format is designed for leaders who want to develop their effectively sustainable leadership competencies. The goal is to make sustainable decisions, generate responsible innovations and make an impact for a sustainable economy through ethical reflection and values-based leadership. The course is based on our competency model. More information can be found here.
- Participants: Corporate and academic leaders with potential for advancement.
- Time frame: 3.5 days
- Date for module 2: June 28. - July 01.2022
- Participation fee per executive: 2950€
- Developing, reflecting and implementing the overall purpose of the company
- Achieving a positive handprint (social contribution). Leadership from the inside to the outside
- Strengthening of personal effectiveness. Every leadership starts with oneself (Self-Leadership).
- Practical learning projects and elaboration of the individual development plan
- Practical transfer into the own daily business life
- Strengthening of value-based, effectively sustainable leadership
- Support of sustainable corporate strategies and their implementation
- Definition and integration of the purpose
- Implementation of a meaningful learning project through targeted practical transfer
- Generating a tangible value(e)contribution to society
- Interdisciplinary content based on the True Leadership Capacity Model
- Face-to-face format for valuable experience and networking
- Engaging digital formats as an alternative
- Ongoing guidance to participants for ethical reflection
- Interactive support as well as preparation and follow-up of the modules with the help of an electronic learning platform
- Work on joint learning projects for responsible innovation in your own company
- True Leadership TOOLBOX: High-quality materials and qualitative content and methods.
- Leadership ethics: regular reflection on the topic of sustainability and leadership
- Movie Night: e.g. on the topic of "Sustainable Leadership and Finance"
- Keynotes: Short presentations by experts on relevant topics
- Individual Coaching Coffee: accompanying personal coaching
- Mindfulness training
- E-learning: interactive support of the learning process
- True Leadership SCORE: provides feedback on how effective one's own leadership skills are in the long term
- Teambuilding activities: e.g. canoeing, cooking
- Networking: with other leaders and experts
More information on the schedule and registration can be found here.
Brief insight into Module 1 of the TLJ from 2019: