Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Services . True Leadership Journey
True Leadership Journey (TLJ) - towards value-based leadership culture and sustainable organizations
The True Leadership Journey is a modular workshop and training experience with blended learning elements for leaders. The participating leaders will increase their competencies for effective sustainable leadership and their ability to secure a prosperous future for their enterprises. It includes three workshop modules within 9 months in which leaders will reflect, learn and exercise relevant attitudes, approaches, models and work to significantly improve their own business realities.
Based on the True Leadership Capacity Model the core competencies will be leveraged to create entrepreneurial success, societal benefit and contribution, as well as respect for the ecological framework – we call this the generation of True Collective Value. The 3 concise workshops offer not only state of the art content but also deepdives with experts of different areas as well as important time for self-reflection on one’s own leadership practice. The TLJ is a comprehensive leadership development program, which can be conducted as an open enrollment or as a company-specific program. Self-leadership, people leadership, change and innovation, the relevant reflections on ethics in leadership and economy will prepare participants for the current and future challenges in their leadership practice. Participants learn to anchor and translate their leadership attitude and behavior in purpose and sustainability.
The participants act with various models and techniques in order to be able to act innovatively and effectively. With the help of a learning project, they test themselves in practical transfer and thereby generate experience knowledge for themselves and application benefits for the company. The True Leadership Journey is an optimal accompaniment for executives on their way to increasing the value contribution for all participants and affected parties.
Who should participate
The TLJ is perfect for leaders of organizations who want to establish an effective sustainable leadership culture.
You will meet your fellow leaders
during 3 modules, each 3,5 day within 9 months. (Please note the dates for the upcoming public program)
Modul 1: Purpose & Strategy; True Collective Value
Modul 2: Self Leadership; People Leadership
Modul 3: Problem Solving; Innovation & Change
- 10,5 workshop days (3 modules à 3,5 days)
- Professional conduct and guidance
- Comprehensive development of leadership competencies and culture
- Individual e-learning options
- Individual or small group learning projects or sprints
- Ethical self reflection
- Certificate on effective sustainable leadership
- Increased peer group within and beyond own company
- Immediate visible benefit to organization
Action-learning/experiential learning, Lunch keynotes, Philosophical deep dives in cooperation with Global Ethics Institute Tübingen (WEIT), Coaching coffee, Fingerfood and film, Journaling, e-portfolio
…and a series of inspiring workshops.
Leading frameworks incl.: Triple Bottom Line, Breakthrough Innovation (John Elkington), Global business ethics (Hans Küng), Strategy development (Hambrick), Integrated Reporting, Noah Yuval Harari, Leadership Transitions, Mindfulness & Well-Being, Diversity/Intercultural Training, 5 Dysfunctions of a Team (P. Lencioni), Emotional Intelligence, VUCA, Big Data, Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), Change models, Agile management to name a few.
Facts & Partners
Module 1: 2.-5. April 2019
Module 2: 24.-27.September 2019
Module 3: 14.-17. January 2020
Global Ethic Institute (Weltethos-Institut), Hintere Grabenstr. 26, 72070 Tübingen, Germany.
Tripl3Leader senior and executive consultants
- Comprehensive curricular training course
- Goal: Effective sustainable leadership to accomplish responsible economic practices
- Target group: Leaders in companies
- Methodical framework: Face-to-face modules as well as a mix of methods
- Timeline: 3 Modules (each for 3.5 days) within 9 months
- day 1: cooking session
- day 2: philosophical deep dive
- day 4: individual coaching coffee on learning project
Prices scaled according to the amount of participants per company:
≥ 5 participants: 4.950€/p
≥ 3 participants: 5.950€/p
≥ 1 participant(s): 6.950€/p
- The price includes the course fee; accommodation and catering will be covered by the participant.
- A 10% discount is applicable when enrolling before the 1st of February 2019.
- Limited number of seats available.
- Your registration will only be validated after a phone interview and the ensuing transfer of the course fee.